Michaela Jedinak Sustainability Manifesto
Sustainability is at the heart of everything we do.
- We championed slow and sustainable fashion, long before it was fashionable.
- We believe in creating clothing that you’ll love for years to come. Not just one season.
- We don’t subscribe to the traditional seasonal calendar but offer you what you want, when you want it.
- We encourage you to buy less and invest in quality. Our pieces are modern but classic, multi-seasonal, and versatile enough to create a wardrobe for all occasions.
- We simply don’t believe disposable and wasteful fast fashion is good for you or the environment.
- We make high quality long lasting items by working with one local factory to ensure ethical practices and impeccable craftmanship.
- We hand-pick high quality fabrics which are comfortable, long lasting and increasingly sustainable.
- We use only fabrics from Europe to reduce transportation waste.
- Our innovative made to order, no inventory model promotes personalisation and sustainability while dramatically reducing wasteful over production and returns.
- We never destroy clothes or fabrics. All sample dresses and returns are sold at discount prices while any surplus dress fabric is recycled as accessories.
- And finally we are committed to reducing unnecessary packaging. Sorry no more gift boxes!