This campaign is to reflect on the welfare of the workers who make the clothes we all wear. “We believe in a fashion industry that values people, the environment, creativity and profit in equal measure,” reads the campaign website of Fashion Revolution.
- My model Millie changes dresses in my suitcase :-) . Here she is wearing my green shift dress Eliza that comes with pockets and I am dressed in my yellow crepe dress Celine- both soon available on our website.
Michaela Jedinak's model was the charming Millie Snook casted by London Model Academy. Her great make up was by the lovely and talented Andrea Costi and the brilliant pictures were taken by Alexandria Hall.
- My model Millie dressed in my LBD Cara soon available on our website:
- Millie dressed in my scarlet crepe shift dress Camille- soon available on our website:
- Millie working my Cameron dress that is made out of a limited edition silk/cotton Italian fabric in a vintage rose colour- all available via appointment with Michaela Jedinak.
- Millie absolutely rocking here my Duchess dress, which is simply ideal for special occasion. Also, soon available on our website.
- Millie working my LBD Cara dress, that has an asymmetric hemline. Also, soon available on our website.